So many people have told me to start my own Blog, so here it is. Our little family is doing good.
Justin is doing good. He started school again on Monday. He is almost half way done. I can't tell you how excited I am about this. I am working at the Hospital in Monticello and loving it. Lilly is just being Lilly and growing everyday. She is learning new words everyday. She is so much fun to watch grow.
I hope this blog will be a fun way to keep in touch with all of our family and our friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you've joined us bloggers! Thanks for your occasional phone calls. They mean a lot!
ReplyDelete~Tanya
Welcome!!!! I'm glad I have someone new to find updates for!!! I am totally addicted I hope you love it too.
ReplyDeleteCami
I just found out you had a blog. I'm way excited. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLisa that is adorable! I love it. Sometime give me a call if you want help doing a new header or anything else. love ya.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to be able to keep up with you and your cute little family!!
ReplyDelete