It has been a long time since I updated out blog. Not muchh has happened were boring. But I did get a new job. I will be working in a Dr. Office instead of the Hospital. I am very excited because I will have a set schedule and I will not have to work holidays or weekends or nights.
Justin is almost done with his LPN. He is applyin to get in to either Dixie or Weber for his RN. So we will see how it goes.
Lilly is as Grandpa Burton put a "Texas Tornado" she is getting in to everything. She does how ever come and tell you what she did by saying utoh or no no. She is fun and she has grown so much.
We are coming up to Tremonton in a couple of days so we are way excited. Hope to see everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope your new job goes well. I thought that you moved for Justin to get his RN. I didn't realize it was his LPN. Hmm. My dad would say that Weber would be the best!! Do you have pictures of your little "tornado"? It was great chatting with you. I hope we can get together soon. Have fun in Tremonton and drive safely. Will you give my mommy a hug for me? Love ya girl.
ReplyDelete