Just wanted to update everyone. We decided to leave our home in Blanding. Justin got accepted to Dixie State. So we are living with Justin's parents for awhile. It has been a big adjustment but it will work out in the end. Justin will start his RN year in August. I keep telling myself one more year and he is done for awhile.
Lilly is loving having so many cousins to play with. I just don't know that I am. I don't know how Justin's dad watches all these kids everyday. It drives me crazy to go from total order to complete crazy in a matter of minutes. ( I hope you understood my lingo.)
I have been trying to find a job but have had no success. I know that the Lord has sent us here. I just have to be patient and figure out what the rest of the plan is.
Anyways we are still alive and doing well. I get to have my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow so if Justin lets me find out what the baby is I will let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, did you find out?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are having a rough start. I hope things start getting better for you. Did you find out what the baby is? Is everything normal. I can't believe you are already past 20 weeks!
ReplyDelete