We are doing okay. Lilly turned three on July 19. She had a Tinkerbell party. I will post some pictures for you. The other day we were driving home from Idaho and it was lighting and thundering outside and she points and says "Look mommy Fireworks!" It was the cutest thing. I said " They sure are honey, they are Heavenly Fathers Fireworks aren't they pretty." she says " Oh!". She is getting to big.
Rylee had ear tubes put in her ears. Because her ears hurt she wouldn't suck on a binky but know she can't get enough of the thing. She is growing so fast she is crawling all over and tries to pull herself up to things. She sure is a cute.
Justin is still in limbo with everything going on but he sure is a trooper.
I am still working at the hospital in Cedar City. Hopefully when Justin finds a job I can go back to school. I am excited to get started again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment