Wow! I cant beleive its February already. Time sure does fly by when you having so much fun.
I am very excited about my birthday this year. Justin is going to take me to Las Vegas. I have never been, I can't wait. Justin's Aunt Nancy asked if I was turning 21. I said no 26! We both laughed.
A lot has changed since I posted last. We have moved out of my in-laws house and are renting justins Aunt house. I am loving having my own space again. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Justin passed his RN boards and is working at a Nursing home in Parowan. He is enjoying it very much. I think he like being able to tell the CNAs what to do. ( But don't tell him I said that.:))
Lilly is growing up very fast. She tried to be a barber on herself and Rylee's hair. Aunt Yaya tried to save it but in the end we ended up cutting it about a half of an inch long. I was very said about this but I guess most kids go through it. I know I did.
Rylee is walking. She gets into anything and everything. She loves to play hide and seek. She just hasn't figured out that when you hide you must hide your whole body not just her head. It is so cute.
I am still working in Cedar at the Hospital. I have decided to go back to school in the fall so we will see how that goes. I am a bit nervous because its been almost four years since I have been.
We are all doing well and are excited for the summer. I hope its not a year before I post again but as you know life gets a little busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment